The Report Writer Recommended by Summit
HP e3000 and HP-UX Systems
Vital Soft has worked in conjunction with credit unions operating on the Summit Information Systems Spectrum system for many years. Summit users appreciate Visimage as one reporting tool that is proven by credit union
users to have a simplicity of use enjoyed by front office users yet is powerful enough to fulfill back office requirements. Our customers
include some of the oldest users of the Spectrum system and range in size from small credit unions to Summit's largest customers.
The same version of Visimage can be used to access data on both HP e3000 systems (with TurboImage) and HP-UX systems (with Eloquence). Reports developed on one system, can be executed without any changes on another system.
Our close association with Spectrum users has allowed us to become
intimately involved with credit union reporting requirements. Vital Soft
has developed a Quick Start Manual that has been customized specifically
for use by our credit union customers. In addition, specialized setup and
macro files are provided to expedite installation and assure your initial
A combination of our extensive experience and the willingness of our growing number of credit union customers to share reports
they have developed with their colleagues has allowed us to establish a
of sample reports.
A full range of hands on training classes
are offered to guide users from an introduction to Visimage through advanced report writing. All training is available at the customer site for groups of up to 10 students.
Several features of Visimage have been of particular interest to credit union customers. They include:
- A Windows front end that simplifies report design for all users
- Access to HP 3000 databases without requiring an ODBC driver
- Reporting capability from multiple data sets and databases
- Reporting capability without creation & maintenance of a dictionary
- Control of user access to databases and files
- Macros to simplify common calculations and complex data formats
- The ability to create calculated fields/values
- Various data output options including:
- Display - Host & Local Printers - PC Applications
- The ability to automatically create and stream batch jobs
We invite you to take advantage of a 30-day evaluation to test Visimage using your data within your working environment.
Contact our Sales department at sales @ vital-soft.com
or call 1-800-848-2576 ext 1 for more information or to request an evaluation copy of Visimage.
- To view online, simply click the link
- To download, right-click and
"Save Target As ..."